About Germinal Knowledge
David Tudor is the chief consultant at Germinal Knowledge. His experience includes:
- An advanced degree in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
- Certification in MBTI, 16PF, Firo-B, DISQ, SDI, the International Profiler, among others,
- Certification as Mediator in France, US, Canada
- An MBA in Leadership
- Fifteen years experience in Training, Coaching, Mentoring
- Fifteen years experience in Clinical Research
In addition, David has over 40 years' experience in mathematical modeling in epidemiology, biology and medicine, experimental design and biostatistics applied to clinical trials.
Other adventures include:
Teaching and directing theses in Public Health for the U. of Liverpool
Developing and chairing an online Bachelor's in Business for the U. of Wales
Establishing contact for three international student exchange programs between Derby U. and Chinese universities
Clinical Trials on Smoking impact on health at Philip Morris
©2003-2019 Germinal Knowledge. All rights reserved.